Content is king.
It engages, entertains and educates. It differentiates yourself from rivals, and highlights your values and strengths. The bottom line is quality and targeted content is a key tool in driving marketing and sales activities.
We develop content marketing strategies to help you determine how high-quality content can be used to engage target audiences and what needs to be done to make it happen. This includes:
- Web Site Content: A full editorial menu to improve, update or create new content for Web sites. We also provide content and usability audits.
- Case studies: short stories (no more than one or two pages) that give potential and existing customers insight into why a customer selected your product, how they used it and the benefits or results generated.
- White papers: corporate “essays” used as a marketing and sales tool that provide information to people looking to understand an issue, problem, opportunity or technology.
- Story and Pitch Creation: The development of a series of stories that capture the attention of target audiences – customers, bloggers, reporters, partners and investors.
- Blogs to deliver thought leadership and domain expertise, and the opportunity to put the spotlight on corporate news. Blogs also attract regular readers, and drive SEO.
- Corporate Videos: Animated and live-action videos – everything from script writing and voiceovers to soundtracks, production and uploading to multiple video services.