Here’s a quick look at this week’s my own blog highlights and ones I read that that caught my attention:
– The Sad Death of the Mixed Tape: Is it really dead?
– Everything’s Now on the Record: With technology (wireless, digital cameras, MP3 players, cell phones, etc.) everything can be made public.
– Rob Hyndman has RSS reader fatigue, and offers a better solution.
– Read Write/Web launches an in-depth look at the state of citizen journalism. By the way, Vancouver-based NowPublic was recently named of Time’s 50 best site of 2007
– Loren Feldman goes after venture capitalists, who “have nothing to do all day”, who are apparently interested in Facebook applications.
– Scott Karp on the monetization of Facebook, and lessons to be learned from Google.
– Mathew Ingram on whether blog comments still matter.