I deliver one-hour, half-day and full day interactive and engaging workshops that show you how to improve your marketing. You’ll complete frameworks, create content and brainstorm ideas – everything designed to get the creative juices flowing.
Being focused on the right things and the right people helps fast-growing companies grow even faster. This workshop shows you how to:
- Establish goals and objectives
- Identify target audiences and create buyer personas
- Select the right channels to reflect budgets, people, and goals.
- Create content that engages, educate and entertain
- Measure and optimize performance.
I was lucky enough to be at Mark’s strategy workshop. I was blown away on many levels. First, he had the best PowerPoint I’ve ever seen – – many slides just had a photo with one word superimposed. Most of us have a marketing plan of sorts in our heads. Mark gave us a superb basis for a real roadmap.
Learn how to create messaging that tells the world what you do, who you serve and why it matters. This workshop helps you create value propositions, elevator pitches, buyer personas, mission and vision statements that make an impact, and learn:
- How to identify key issues about your product, market, and rivals
- Conduct competitive audits and do SWOT analysis.
- Establish your positioning: value propositions, elevator pitches, and more.
- How to test messaging with external and internal stakeholders.
- How to pollinate your messaging within your sales and marketing collateral.
To capture the spotlight, you need to stories that engage consumers and create strong connections. I can help you embrace the power of storytelling to meet your goals – be it brand awareness, leads or sales. This workshop provides insight about:
- Why storytelling has become a competitive necessity.
- The benefits of storytelling (why you need to do it!)
- Interactive exercises around the creation of value propositions, corporate stories, and media pitches.
- How to identify storytelling opportunities.
- How to establish a storytelling corporate culture.
Who are your customers? What are their interests? What’s the buying process? To drives sales, you need to know your customers inside out. This workshop focuses on the key pillars of customer discovery:
- The identification of target audiences
- The development of your ideal customer and buyer personas
- Discovering the buyer’s journey.
- Tools and exercises to turn theory into action.
PR & Media Outreach
Many entrepreneurs dream about media coverage but have no idea about how to actually attract it. This fun and interactive workshop provides insight into how the media works and what reporters want. This workshop shows you:
- What captures the interest of reporters and bloggers.
- How to identify opportunities storytelling opportunities
- How to effectively pitch reporters and bloggers
- How to write emails and press releases.