At a time when consumers are time-strapped and multi-tasking, good stories and strong messaging let brands effectively articulate what they do, the value of their products, and the customers being served.
- You struggle to effectively tell target audiences what you offer and why they should be interested in your products.
- The stories told by employees are different and confusing, making it difficult to get everyone on the same page.
- Your content (Website, marketing and sales collateral, etc.) is unclear and unfocused and fails to engage potential customers.
- A clear and well-articulated story that lets people quickly and easily understand what you do and the value.
- A coherent and consistent story that is effectively told in different places: your Website, videos, one-pagers, presentations, etc.
- A story that establishes a unique positioning within the competitive landscape.
What you get:
- A multi-step process that involves in-depth discussions, research and analysis into your company, products and marketplace.
- A package of deliverables that includes value propositions, key benefits, elevator pitch and boilerplate that form the foundation for marketing and sales collateral.
- A competitive analysis that identifies the messaging of rivals, which makes it easier for you to stand out from the crowd.
What my clients say:
“Mark took our vision and value proposition and re-shaped our language into a core messaging document we can use for our marketing collateral. His research into the subject and detail notes were highly valued. I would highly recommend Mark for startups shaping their messaging.” – Amit Jhas, Lucova CEO