For the past week, I’ve been testing the Epson Workforce 610, an all-in-one machine that prints, copies, scans and faxes. For people running a small business, it’s a powerful and economical way to do pretty much everything you need or want.
Here’s a snapshot of what you get:
– One-stop shopping for to meet a variety of needs
– Fast and high-quality laser prints in black & white, and colour (38 ppm)
– Relatively small footprint
– Built-in wireless connectivity using Wi-Fi
– Two-sided printing
– Using all the features can be time-consuming and complicated. It probably helps to read the operating manual, although pressing lots of different buttons also does the job.
– Setting up the wireless connection is not easy or user-friendly